Blockchain and Identity
Projects/companies working on blockchain and identity (pull requests welcome):
- Namecoin is a blockchain that has been conceived from the start to be used for registering domain names. It is the first fork of the Bitcoin software.
- NameID is an OpenID service based on Namecoin identifiers.
- CertCoin is a NameCoin Based Decentralized Authentication System which maintains a public ledger of domains and their associated public keys.
- Onename is a company developing Blockstack, a set of tools for registering names using a combination of the Bitcoin blockchain and a distributed hash table (DHT). Blockstack supports well-known domain name operations such as registration, renewal, and transfer.
Read more at https://github.com/peacekeeper/blockchain-identity/blob/master/README.md
Editorial Staff at SG Fintech is a team of Fintech enthusiasts.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- BHP Billiton to Use Blockchain for Supply Chain - September 24, 2016
- Blockchain Smart Contracts Need a New Kind of Due Diligence - September 22, 2016
- Symbiont Showcases Blockchain Catastrophe Swaps to Insurance Execs - September 22, 2016