Aspada is an early-stage venture capital firm that provides risk capital to passionate teams that solve hard problems in India. The fund focuses at the nexus of business model innovation and technology enablement in large, fragmented markets and has backed industry leaders who are building disruptive full-stack businesses in India.
Aspada’s typical focus areas include (but are not limited to):
1. Edtech (low cost digital education, education financing, personalized learning platforms)
2. Fintech (credit scoring and loans for the underserved, specialized vertical lending, farm loans and finance products)
3. Agriculture & Logistics (data driven farmer marketplaces, aggregated end-to-end supply chain holding company, warehousing, cold storage)
4. Healthcare (secondary and tertiary healthcare delivery, high criticality medical devices, healthcare financing)
5. Market Linkages (productivity tool for small businesses and service providers, local services aggregators)
Aspada is backed by the Soros Economic Development Fund.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- BHP Billiton to Use Blockchain for Supply Chain - September 24, 2016
- Blockchain Smart Contracts Need a New Kind of Due Diligence - September 22, 2016
- Symbiont Showcases Blockchain Catastrophe Swaps to Insurance Execs - September 22, 2016