Pavel Kravchenko argues that technologists don’t care about legal framework, business processes and integration, business people don’t care what technologists mean under “blockchain”.
He provides the following 5 points that how blockchain can be effectively used:
- Prove that blockchain works with real use-cases that touch traditional finance. People need time to realize it is a reliable thing 🙂
- Digitize assets via building government registries, core banking systems, stock exchange software etc.
- Build cross relationships that require the same APIs (essentially make it happen for code to manage private keys and execute transactions between institutions) — you’ve got financial intranet!
- Scale infrastructure — build financial internet — that’s where real value comes from.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- BHP Billiton to Use Blockchain for Supply Chain - September 24, 2016
- Blockchain Smart Contracts Need a New Kind of Due Diligence - September 22, 2016
- Symbiont Showcases Blockchain Catastrophe Swaps to Insurance Execs - September 22, 2016